The Busby Foundation is focused on easing the burden of every day challenges ALS brings to families and individuals. With our resources, we have helped Central Texas families by…
- Providing financial “gap” assistance until federal agencies’ aid begins.
- Directing families on available resources to assist them during these challenging times.
- Constructing wheelchair and incorporating handicap access features into their home.
- Assisting with home healthcare and nursing aid.
- Supplying transportation vouchers to help with hospital visits.
- Donating services to help families secure wheelchairs, breathing equipment, stair lifts and other mobility devices.
- Showing compassion and demonstrating there is a community of support so that they don’t face this battle alone.
- Making Memories Programming helping to support families on a lifetime lasting memory.
- Educational Gifting Program which supports families with ALS and their children’s education.